- Why we see ourselves in Montaigne when we read The Essays
- How Montaigne shares his curiosity about the world with us
- How Montaigne can help us survive in a politically divided world
- What we learn about ourselves by reading Montaigne
- Why it’s important to contemplate death (at least a tiny bit) every day
- Why Montaigne is more about opportunities to be explored than systems to be followed
- How Montaigne changed Michael Perry’s life for the better
P.S., I realized after the fact that I’m 55, not 56. My own kids helped me with the math.
Want to be the first to know when Mike has a new book, or is coming to your area? Please sign up for the email list.