Mike will take the stage at approx 11:30 pm, July 5th, for “Vespers” at the State Theatre with friends and fellow musicians Mary Cutrufello and Astronautalis. The three will fill their half-hour slot with a mix of music and words coming from three different directions.
This appearance is part of an event taking place throughout downtown Eau Claire. Tickets are $20 and will allow patrons access to all Prex Claires venues, including:
• The Metro, 201 E. Lake St. — Local Independence Showcase featuring Roma di Luna, Wayward and P Pl.
• Masonic Temple, 626 Graham Ave. — The Sue Orfield Show featuring Them Coulee Boys and Billy Krause.
• The Plus, 208 S. Barstow St. — Sawdust City Limits featuring Drunk Drivers, Two Castles, Ronald Raygun and the Heartpills.
• Valleybrook’s 410 Cafe, 412 S. Barstow St. — Ultimate open mic hosted by The Millenium’s Matt Hasenmueller.
• Micon Downtown Cinema, 315 S. Barstow St. — Clear Water Comedy Jam.
• Lismore Ballroom, 333 Gibson St. — Dance party.
• The State Theatre — Vespers.
Additional performances TBA. Again, Tickets are $20 and will allow patrons access to all Prex Claires venues.
Want to be the first to know when Mike has a new book, or is coming to your area? Please sign up for the email list.