Mike Perry + Astronautalis + Mary Cutrufello at Prex Claires July 5th
We’re happy to announce that Mike will be making an appearance at “Prex Claires,” the second annual celebration of the Chippewa Valley’s evolving arts and music scene.
Mike will take the stage at approx 11:30 pm, July 5th, for “Vespers” at the State Theatre with friends and fellow musicians Mary Cutrufello and Astronautalis. The three will fill their half-hour slot with a mix of music and words coming from three different directions.
This appearance is part of an event taking place throughout downtown Eau Claire. Tickets are $20 and will allow patrons access to all Prex Claires venues, including:
• The Metro, 201 E. Lake St. — Local Independence Showcase featuring Roma di Luna, Wayward and P Pl.
• Masonic Temple, 626 Graham Ave. — The Sue Orfield Show featuring Them Coulee Boys and Billy Krause.
• The Plus, 208 S. Barstow St. — Sawdust City Limits featuring Drunk Drivers, Two Castles, Ronald Raygun and the Heartpills.
• Valleybrook’s 410 Cafe, 412 S. Barstow St. — Ultimate open mic hosted by The Millenium’s Matt Hasenmueller.
• Micon Downtown Cinema, 315 S. Barstow St. — Clear Water Comedy Jam.
• Lismore Ballroom, 333 Gibson St. — Dance party.
• The State Theatre — Vespers.
Additional performances TBA. Again, Tickets are $20 and will allow patrons access to all Prex Claires venues.
Want to be the first to know when Mike has a new book, or is coming to your area? Please sign up for the email list.