Friday, June 18, 2021, Big Top Chautauqua will be back in action after more than a year! It will be a grand reunion with Big Top’s own Blue Canvas Orchestra and hosted by Michael Perry. Enjoy some of your favorite BCO songs, plus a peek at some of the new works that will debut in 2021. Michael will weave his humor and his stories, and may even join the band for a number or two.
Opener: Blessing of the Tent
Friday, June 18, 2021 • 7:30 PM
Tickets*: $ 26 (youth half-price) can be purchased here.
*Plus applicable taxes and fees:
- 5.5% State and local sales tax
- $3 Facility Fee per ticket (facility fee is used for tent, building, and grounds needs)
- 2% Handling Fee per order, up to a maximum of $8
- “All-In Gate Pricing” Purchases at the gate (totaled with taxes and fees) will be rounded up to the nearest dollar to expedite the line
- No refunds or exchanges for any shows
Big Top will remain attentive to the most current recommendations of the CDC and other health experts, and are very optimistic that with a sound safety plan in place, we will be able to host shows this summer in a modified fashion. This will include limiting the seating capacity both inside and outside of the tent. Our safety plans include:
- A limited-capacity seating chart that keeps each ticketed group socially distanced from other ticket buyers and from the performer’s airfield,
- A sanitization and cleaning plan for all areas of the tent, grounds, bathrooms, etc.,
- Rules surrounding mask wearing for all areas,
- The addition of hand sanitizing stations throughout the grounds,
- A Required agreement to adhere to our Covid-19 safety guidelines by all ticket buyers and performers,
- Maximize natural ventilation with open sidewalls, upward airflow, and the shell structure’s electric ventilation roof fans,
- Traffic patterns to keep crowds as dispersed as possible when entering, exiting and walking about the tent grounds, bathrooms & porta-pots, venue footprint and parking lots,
- A safe food & beverage plan from our partners at Mt. Ashwabay to keep people distanced and products sanitized.