- This event has passed.
Michael Perry hosts Old Last Night at Big Top Chautauqua
Saturday, September 11, 2021, Big Top Chautauqua celebrates the end of the 35th season with the special talents of the Blue Canvas Orchestra and Michael Perry. Perry is Big Top’s favorite author, comedian, musician, and host of our very own Tent Show Radio. He will host and entertain, with the Blue Canvas Orchestra stepping up to play some of their favorite tunes of the season.
Saturday, September 11, 2021 • 7:00 PM
Tickets*: $ 26 (youth half-price) can be purchased here.
*Plus applicable taxes and fees:
- 5.5% State and local sales tax
- $3 Facility Fee per ticket (facility fee is used for tent, building, and grounds needs)
- 2% Handling Fee per order, up to a maximum of $8
- “All-In Gate Pricing” Purchases at the gate (totaled with taxes and fees) will be rounded up to the nearest dollar to expedite the line
- No refunds or exchanges for any shows
Big Top will remain attentive to the most current recommendations of the CDC and other health experts, and are very optimistic that with a sound safety plan in place, we will be able to host shows this summer in a modified fashion. This will include limiting the seating capacity both inside and outside of the tent. Our safety plans include:
- A limited-capacity seating chart that keeps each ticketed group socially distanced from other ticket buyers and from the performer’s airfield,
- A sanitization and cleaning plan for all areas of the tent, grounds, bathrooms, etc.,
- Rules surrounding mask wearing for all areas,
- The addition of hand sanitizing stations throughout the grounds,
- A Required agreement to adhere to our Covid-19 safety guidelines by all ticket buyers and performers,
- Maximize natural ventilation with open sidewalls, upward airflow, and the shell structure’s electric ventilation roof fans,
- Traffic patterns to keep crowds as dispersed as possible when entering, exiting and walking about the tent grounds, bathrooms & porta-pots, venue footprint and parking lots,
- A safe food & beverage plan from our partners at Mt. Ashwabay to keep people distanced and products sanitized.
See y’down the road,
Sneezing Cow Crew
P. S. Have you heard about Mike’s voicemail? Go to https://michaelperry.substack.com for more details.